Reminiscent of cozy log cabin days of the past, curl up next to a fire with the Cumberland Quilted Throw. This 70x55 throw blanket features a large log cabin block pattern in dark chambray and plaids of chili pepper reds, caviar blacks, and natural tans for the ultimate cabin comfort. Place this rustic patchwork blanket on your sofa, bed, rocking chair, or couch to bring relaxed warmth to any room. It has a rod pocket for decorative hanging and is machine washable. 100% cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- CHAMBRAY WEAVE: includes fabrics made of multi-colored thread woven into chambray - giving texture and depth to the pattern.
- EASY HANGING: has a rod pocket for easy hanging if desired.
- Reverses to black, natural, and chili pepper red plaid fabric
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch quilting technique.
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Dimensions: 70" x 55"
- Weight: 2.5 lb
- Colors: Chili Pepper, Caviar, Natural
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe