Accent your farmhouse kitchen with the Sawyer Mill Charcoal Pig Muslin Unbleached Natural Tea Towel featuring soft, cotton muslin in antique creme color and a farmhouse pig stenciled in distressed black in the lower section. This casual farmhouse tea towel is accented with feed sack-like details and grain sack stripes and finished with a twill tape loop for easy hanging.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- UNBLEACHED MUSLIN: Soft, cotton muslin in antique creme color
- FARMHOUSE ACCENT: In the lower section of this tea towel, there is a pig stenciled in distressed black, accented with feed sack-like details and grain sack stripes
- QUALITY FINISH: Finished with our standard .5" hem fold
- EASY STORAGE: Features a 4" twill tape loop for easy hanging
- SINGLE FABRIC: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Dimensions: 28" x 19"
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Colors: Antique Creme, Asphalt
- Hanging Method: Fabric Loop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe